Friday, February 28, 2014

PILLOWS IN PARADISE

Last year at this time, I was spending 10 days in the Bahamas on Cat Island at Fernandez Bay Village. While there, Pam Armbrister, one of owners of the resort, ask me to make pillows for all of the cottages, once I got back to California, that is.  To make it more cost effective for her, I had her order already-made pillows from IKEA, remove the inserts and ship me the covers so that I could get them printed.  There were total of 30 pillows, 10 each of three different sayings.


My parents are there right now and sent me a picture of the pillow on the bed in their room.


Our plane from Nassau to Cat Island


Sunset


The beautiful water, and yes, it really is that color!


Relaxing in the hammock


The beach


The cottage we stayed in is called The Beach House


Shoes are definitely optional and bare feet are welcome everywhere


Sunrise


Stand up paddling


The whole crew- in the front, me, my mother, my nephew and back row, my stepfather and my brother













No comments: