Friday, February 14, 2014

THE EVER-POPULAR WHITE DENIM

Originally, my client wanted black slipcovers.  I told her with her dark wood floors, I thought it might not look good.  With a sofa, a chair and a half and an ottoman, it seemed to me like it would be too dark in the room.  Even with the high ceilings and French doors on three sides.  But, ultimately, it would be her decision.  In the end, she changed her mind and went with white.


The sofa has a bed inside, so I put a zipper around the deck so you can get it out without removing the slipcover.  


The chair isn't photographing that way, but it is considered a chair and a half, and it is pretty big.


Buttons down the back for easy on and off.  The sofa has them, too.


The family room - looking so much better.  I forgot to take pictures of the before slipcovers, but just know that they were way past their 'expiration date.'  They no longer fit properly because fabric does continue to shrink, and after repeated washings, they were a mess.  Not to mention the skirts were coming off and had to be pinned back in place.


My client no longer has to be embarrassed when someone comes to visit.  She's happy, which makes me happy!

No comments: