Sunday, August 17, 2014

SUNBRELLA SLIPCOVERS - SAVE FURNITURE FROM LITTLE BOYS!

My client has two little boys.  Both when I went to cut the slipcovers and to install the finished product, I had to wade through legos, lots and lots of legos.  And all kinds of other toys that little boys love.


Both of these chairs are upholstered in a lovely damask, a cream colored damask.  Not the best color for little boys.  So a dark gray Sunbrella was chosen for slipcovers.



The good thing is the slipcovers can be removed for cleaning or simply to change the look of the room.



I did a short skirt on both chairs for a lighter look.



Buttons down the back of this chair.  The other one did not need to have an opening for ease of getting it on and off.  Since they are different frames, I decided to go without buttons on the one.


The chair below is the above chair in its 'natural' state.







No comments: