Saturday, December 13, 2014

BOXED PILLOWS AND MATCHING ROMAN SHADE

The job with Cara Clancy continues...


These boxed pillows turned out great, but as with most everything else on this particular job, they were a big, fat pain to make.


What made them difficult was the pleated linen welting.  The linen was much too heavy to pleat.  As always, though, I did it anyway.


I like to tell myself that I get the jobs I do because I CAN to them, even when they are not simple or easy.  (Sounds good and makes me feel better.)




This is the guest room.


And in the guest bathroom, a roman shade made of the same fabric.  It is always a challenge to photograph shades when it is really sunny outside.  And since I do not normally deliver items at night, I frequently run into this problem.  This is sunny Southern California, after all!


The shade pulled up.

No comments: