Friday, April 10, 2015

A RELAXED BALLOON SHADE

Okay, so the photos today are not so interesting in that I took the shot from one side and then the other.  In my defense, I was unable to take it straight on because of the sun.


This is a sort of relaxed balloon shade.  Or maybe a flat cloud shade.  Whatever you call it, it turned out pretty cute.  I made it from Laura Ashley panels that my client purchased at Home Goods.  In the picture above, to the left, notice the painting of an Old English Sheepdog...my clients dog, Daisy.  At the bottom of this post I included a picture of Daisy last week on her 3rd birthday.


This is one of three houses here in Coronado that will be on the Home Tour this Mother's Day.  Unfortunately, this room is upstairs, so will not be seen by visitors.  Bummer!  But on the plus side, I also made cushions on the first floor that will be seen.


Miss Daisy!



No comments: